Have you been tasked with creating documentation for your organization? 😱
Fear not. You must not reinvent the wheel.
Be Inspired: Documentation Masterclass (Swipe File)
Have a look at our swipe file of the best documentations from all around the web. It includes an ever-evolving list of company docs.
Currently, the list includes documentation built with:
- Websites → This is usually done with website builders such as Wix, Squarespace, Super.so (on top of Notion), etc.
- Custom Builds → Don't do this.
Don't reinvent the wheel when it comes to technology.
Don't reinvent the wheel when it comes to best practices of documentation.
Want to Learn More About Remote?
Check our email-based course The 80/20 of Remote Team Leadership where we teach how to set up scalable documentation for your remote-first team 👇
If you have any additional questions you can:
- Get in touch with me via Twitter or LinkedIn
- Get access to our free Remote Workbook (Notion Template), which is a database of best practices for remote work
- Get access to our free Meeting Cost Calculator (Google Sheets Template) to reduce meeting bloat
- Get access to our free Documentation Masterclass (Swipe File) to be inspired